And after a long wait Niantic’s Harry Potter Wizard Unite is finally released worldwide.
The trailer of the game has been first released on March 11, 2019, and then the beta version of the game has been released in New Zealand and even now in Australia, finally the game is launched worldwide now.
The most special part about this game is that it is going to be an Augmented Reality game, we have to remember that the Niantic’s Previous game Pokemon Go is also an Augmented Reality game which is a worldwide hit.
This is the 2nd game release by Niantic after Pokemon Go and this game contains more advanced level AR compared to Pokemon Go.
Speaking about the basic features of the game, this game actually contains characters with combinations of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts.
Why Playing on PC?
You might think that what it is a big deal to play a mobile game on PC, there are few things you can only experience if you play on PC.
- PC will always have a big screen, and playing on it will always give you complete gaming experience.
- Easy controls are the second most thing you’ll get on PC by using mouse and keyboard.
- Smoother gameplay, though most of the mobile devices are now coming out with technology equal to the laptop yet playing on PC is special.
- However, you have come here because you want to play on PC, So no need to speak about it much.
How to play Harry Potter Wizards Unite on PC
Though there are numerous ways out there to play this game on PC, yet the best ways are
Watch out the video to know more about it.
This is one of the applications which allows you to mirror up your mobile device on the big screen, and this application also allows you to control the game with the help of mouse and keyboard too.
Special features like taking the screenshot and recording the game are available with this application, follow the steps to install this application.
- Go to the official website on PC and download out this application and in mobile phone also download out this application through Playstore.
- Once installed launch this application both on your PC and your mobile phone too, then connect your mobile phone to the PC through the USB cable.
- Now a window will pop up Asking out for USB debugging, simply click ok, then another bar open up asking that Apower Miror will start capturing now click start now.
- Finally, the android screen will now be opening on your PC, now start playing Harry Potter Wizard Unite game on your PC.
Also, try out Harry Potter Wizard Unite Beta Servers
Blue Stacks is one of the most reliable and loved emulators for playing out mobile games on the PC. This emulator allows you to install play store applications on PC.
This application also allows you to play on Mac through this emulator.
Simply follow the below-given guidelines to play Harry Potter Wizard Unite through Bluestacks on your PC.
- First, download the bluestacks application from the official website and then login with your Mail id.
- Now search out for BlueStacks in the app menu.
- And once you found it install the game and start playing Harry Potter Wizard Unite.
Don’t know much about the game then read this post to know everything about the game
Nox Player App
This one is also an android emulator like BlueStacks which allows you to play Harry Potter Wizard Unite on PC.
- First, download Nox Player App from the official site and install it on your PC.
- Now login out with your Mail Id.
- Then search for Harry Potter Wizard Unite.
- After finding out install the game and launch it.
But all the above-mentioned steps are just to install the game on your PC, but if you play the game like on mobile read our guide on How to Harry Potter Wizards Unite Spoofing for PC
We hope that you are utilized with the ways that we have shared to you, and what are you waiting for, just install the game and start playing on your PC.
Latest posts by Draco Malfoy (see all)
- Harry Potter Wizards Unite Special Brilliant Event Worldwide - September 20, 2019
- Harry Potter Wizards Unite Portkeys & Portmanteaus Guide - September 15, 2019
- Harry Potter Wizards Unite How to Play Worldwide - September 10, 2019